ADULTS AND CHILDREN AGES 5+ MUST SHOW PROOF OF COVID-19 VACCINATION TO ATTEND IN-PERSON PROGRAMS.
PLEASE READ OUR HEALTH PROTOCOLS BEFORE COMING TO STREB.
SPRING SEASON AUDITION
Multiple Positions Available.
Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required.
DATE AND TIME
*Tuesday – Thursday, January 24 – 26, 12 – 3 pm
Sign-in at 11am, space available for warm-up at 11:30am
Arrive no later than 11:45 am on Tuesday to register and warm up.
*Attendees MUST be prepared to attend all days of the audition to be considered for a position.
STREB Lab for Action Mechanics
51 North 1st Street
Brooklyn, NY, 11249
- Auditioners must be comfortable with physical heights, impact, falls, and extreme acrobatic activity. Strong modern/ballet technique is encouraged. Tumbling/trampoline/diving experience is a plus.
- Clothes that are easy to move in and shoes with flexible soles and ankle support will be needed to participate.
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination is required for the audition and employment
Contract Period: 1/30/23-5/21/23
- Includes possible 9 weeks of home season performances + rehearsal
- Selected dancers must commit to all rehearsals and performances
- Typical rehearsal schedule:
- Tuesdays, 10:30am-3:30pm; Wednesdays-Fridays, 11:15-3:30
- Rehearsals $20/hr; Performances $80/show
Audition Questions: Contact Co-Artistic Director, Cassandre Joseph: email@example.com
Registration Questions: Contact Chief Operations Officer, Shannon Reynolds: firstname.lastname@example.org
STREB is committed to diversity at all levels: on our stage, in our audience, on our staff and within our leadership. We strongly encourage candidates of color to apply. STREB provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. STREB prohibits discrimination and harassment based on race, color, religion, age, sex and pregnancy, citizenship status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or marital/partnership status.